• Drink plenty of water.
• Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
• Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
• Live with the 3 E's -- Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
• Make time to practice meditation, yoga, and prayer.
• Play more games.
• Read more books than you did in 2011.
• Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
• Sleep for 7 hours.
• Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day.. And while you walk, smile.
• Don't compare your life to other's. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
• Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
• Don't over do. Keep your limits.
• Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
• Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
• Dream more while you are awake.
• Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
• Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
• Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
• Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
• No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
• Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
• Smile and laugh more.
• You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
• Call your family often.
• Each day give something good to others.
• Forgive everyone for everything.
• Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
• Try to make at least three people smile each day.
• What other people think of you is none of your business.
• Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
• Do the right thing!
• Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
• God heals everything.
• However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
• No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
• The best is yet to come.
• When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
• Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Professor & Head Dept. Of Dravyaguna,
MSM Institute of Ayurveda,
BPS Women University, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat
Mob: 09468462751, firstname.lastname@example.org