1. Spend some time alone. 2. Believe in love at first sight. 3. Talk slowly but think quickly.
4. When you say, 'I love you,' mean it.
5. Don't judge people by their relatives.
6. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
7. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
8. Say 'bless you' when you hear someone sneeze.
9. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
10. When you say, 'I'm sorry,' look the person in the eye.
11. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
12. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
13. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
14. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
15. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
16. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
17. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
18. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely• Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
19. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, 'Why do you want to know?'
20. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
5240-A MIG Flats
Sector 38 West Chandigarh