We all think that achieving flawless and healthy skin is difficult. But, getting attractive is no longer a challenging task. Instead of going to the salon or picking up beauty products, all you have to do is head to your closest fruit mart. Most fruits have carotenoids, which help in guarding your skin against cell damages.
Other than this, various fruits provide different benefits to your skin. So, take a look at some fruits that will give you a healthy and glowing skin.
1. Raspberries- for skin rejuvenation: Rich in antioxidants, fibre and vitamin C. These components help one feel refreshed, give a good texture to skin and slow down the ageing process. Vitamin C helps to rejuvenates skin, thereby making it feel fresh and healthy.
2. Apples- natural doctor for your skin: Apart from numerous health benefits, the fruit is known for its several skin benefits as well. Adding apple to homemade face packs will moisturise skin and improve its overall texture. Green apples are also an effective anti-acne treatment. Apples also help to get rid of under eye dark circles. Whereas, vitamin A and vitamin C in them makes the skin look lustrous.
3. Grapes- for a smooth skin: Rich in flavonoids, which are good for skin and health. Grapes are abundantly rich with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Apart from its raw form, its juice also aids in preventing pimples and fading the acne scars from the skin. Grapes contain hydroxyl acids that also helps to keep your skin smooth and wrinkle free
- for glowing skin: Papayas contain fibre, vitamin C and lots of calcium, that help body’s mechanism to function smoothly. Papaya also helps in detoxifying your blood and is rich in antioxidants, certainly a perfect combination for a glowing skin.
- to shed kilos!: Prunes belong to the raisin family and have a lot of fibre in them. They aid digestive system and help in flushing the toxins out. Prunes are an energy-packed food option that keeps us active throughout the day. In addition to this, soluble fibre in prune juice also helps to maintain or loose weight.
- for skin tightening: Like most of the citrus fruits, oranges are rich in vitamin C and are good for skin’s collagen construction. In fact, this fruit's peel and juice are abundantly used in anti-ageing creams, as they help in tightening skin. Oranges are also rich in vitamin B1 that helps to boost body’s immune system.
- for softer skin: Bananas are rich in iron, magnesium and potassium and vitamins A, B and E. Being rich in vitamin E, it makes the skin soft and also helps in removing signs of ageing or wrinkles. Eating as well as applying this fruit will do wonders to skin texture.
- a definite king of fruits: The fruit provides various health and skin benefits. Rich in vitamin A and antioxidants, mangoes aid in making the skin soft and even-toned. It also helps in restoring the skin elasticity and unclogs skin pores. Mangoes also keep cholesterol under check.
- remove skin blemishes: The strong juice or peel of this fruit is a wondrous drug in removing blemishes and stringent acne marks from skin. This vitamin C rich fruit also assists in cleansing the skin thoroughly. Other than this, lemon also has skin lightening properties, that is why it is used in many beauty treatments.
- keeps the skin young: When it comes to fruits, Kiwi is one of the major sources of vitamin C that is at par with lemons. This fruit aids in younger looking skin by keeping the signs of ageing at bay. It helps to rejuvenate damaged skin.
674, Sector 39,
Mob. : 98142-04142