1. Action expresses priorities. 2. An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. 3. An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind. 4. A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. 5. A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes. 6. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
7. A weak man is just by accident. A strong but non-violent man is unjust by accident.
8. Action is no less necessary than thought to the instinctive tendencies of the human frame.
9. A religion that takes no account of practical affairs and does not help to solve them is no religion.
10. A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became the ransom of the world. It was a perfect act.
11. A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
12. A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.